1. Share some of the encouraging stories you heard on Sunday morning. How can these stories provide direction for the way you pray for missions?
2. Who was George Mueller? (for example, see:
How can we live with such faith?
3. Spend some time in listening prayer asking God how to pray for missions. What do you believe God wants you to pray for in relation to missions? Share your thoughts with your group. Then pray that God would fill you with faith as you commit to pray for this over the coming days.
4. What has God said to you over this missions week?
5. Review the document, The Environment of Missions:
a. I will walk with God.
b. I will release money for global missions.
c. I will pray for our IW friends by name each week, unhurried and listening to God.
d. I will befriend an international who does not know Jesus, asking God to lead me.
e. I will ask God to send workers into His harvest, and be willing to go myself.
Can you agree to this? Why or why not?
6. End your time together by having each person share:
i. What you must do in response to Sunday’s sermon.
ii. Encouraging words for another member of your group – how they have blessed you or others over the past couple of weeks.
iii. One area of struggle in their Christian walk.
iv. One person that they would like to see come to faith/return to God.
Pray for one another in light of these three items and any other concerns your group members might have.