1. If you have been out to the Tuesday evening listening to God seminars, share some of the things you have been learning with your group.
2. Read Exodus 33:1-11.
3. What stands out to you from this passage?
4. What comes to mind as you think of Moses at the Tent of Meeting? Why did Moses go to the Tent of Meeting?
5. How do you best hear God? Why do you want to hear God’s voice today? Where do you need God to speak into your work life? Your church life? Etc.? Share at least one area of your life that you would like some wisdom for.
6. Spend 20 minutes in silence in listening prayer for yourself and for the members of your small group. Spend a few minutes sharing after the listening time. What do you think God might be saying to you?
7. End your time together by having each person share:
i. What you must do in response to Sunday’s sermon.
ii. Encouraging words for another member of your group – how they have blessed you or others over the past couple of weeks.
iii. One area of struggle in their Christian walk.
iv. One person that they would like to see come to faith/return to God.
Pray for one another in light of these three items and any other concerns your group members might have.